Sunday, February 13, 2011

I Need It NOW!!

I don't know about you, but all these authors, all these amazing reads, I'm panting!

I need a read NOW!!

Are you feeling like me?

Fear no more, I am here to help!

Comment on this post, saying either "Gimme Love Lust" or "Gimmie Irish Moon" and I WILL!

Yep. Because the husband took the kids to the park and I'm feeling crazy!!

Include your email address!  So, which to pick, which to pick....

Well. Love Lust is a blow your pants off paranormal erotica novella.

And. Irish Moon is a melt your heart with magic historical fantasy.

Phew.  Now that is better.
:}Amber Scott
Fate, Lust, and Complications...

5 comments:

Unknown said...

"Gimmie Irish Moon"

lead[at]hotsheet[dot]com

doxymom said...

"Gimmie Irish Moon"

doxisrcool at aol.com

LuAnn said...

Gimme Irish Moon!

reading_frenzy at yahoo dot com

Stephanie said...

Gimme Love Lust!!

DragonStar1974 (at) aol.com

Happy Freedom and V-day!

annalisa said...

"Gimmie Irish Moon"

TOPSAIL246(at)aol(dot)com

Thanks!

Happy Valentine's Day! :)