Sunday, February 13, 2011

Make Me Remember: Their First Kiss

Good morning loverlies!



And thank you so very much for inviting me to your party. We're talking about first kisses today. One of my favorite subjects and I'm pretty sure a favorite subject of many of you.

The first kiss I'm posting is from my reincarnation story, Make Me Remember. (Available now from Ellora's Cave) It's technically the hero and heroine's first kiss even though they knew each other in another life time...

“I can’t speak of real, I can only tell you what I know…” He lifted my chin so our eyes met and held it when I tried to turn away from his words, from the truth in his eyes. “I know you. The feel of you, it’s burned into me, here.” He laid his hand on his chest before dipping his head to rub his cheek against mine. “The taste of you.” His lips brushed mine, once,twice, and heat of the tiny caresses splintered through me.

His mouth slanted over mine, his big body crowding mine against the back wall of the exam room. His touch singed me as his large calloused hands grabbed and held me as he lifted me, pinning me against the wall.

Thanks for letting me share one of my first kisses with you. If you're interested in reading more of Make Me Remember you can find a slew (yes, a whole slew) of excerpts on my blog and website. Here's hoping you all have a wonderful Sunday!

Emma Petersen
www.emmapetersen.com
www.emmapetersen.com/blog

2 comments:

Faith Bicknell said...

First kisses...dreamy sigh...the stuff of a young girl's dreams. :-)

bicknellbrown@sbcglobal.net

doxymom said...

You gave me a shiver. Good excerpt!

doxisrcool at aol.com