Sunday, February 13, 2011

Older or Younger, Which do you Prefer?


Ever since I've reached the age to date, I've always preferred my mate to be older than I. Especially way back then, and I'm talking the 70's (I'm telling my age) I always thought guys my age or younger were so immature. I've dated guys up to 15 years older, but that was my age limit. I couldn't see dating anyone around my dad's age. As a little girl, I often heard, and I don't know if that's true, but I often heard old men had worms! Guys my age never interested me. What is/was your preference through the years. Have you ever gone against the grain and dated someone younger or much older than you, say over 15 years older?

3 comments:

doxymom said...

Back when I was single I dated men older or younger by up to about 7 years. I have the blessing of looking much younger than my age so the older guys usually were mistaken for my father--or they treated me that way. So, I stuck with slightly younger guys and married one! 15 years is a bit too much of a spread for me, though. Course, if I were single today I don't know if it'd be that bad.

Sherry Gloag said...

I suppose the corny answer is that if the RIGHT guy comes along age doesn't matter. I certainly wouldn't have considered a younger man when I did marry.

Kelli Scott said...

Only dated 1 guy younger, and he was 4 days younger.