Saturday, February 12, 2011

The Day Has Gone Crazy!

I'm sorry I haven't been posting more. A day that started off looking a little busy went completely nuts, and I haven't been able to get to my computer for the past 4 hours. And I have to leave again in a few minutes. While I'm here, though, I wanted to stop in and say hi.

I've been asked to post a "first kiss" scene between my characters. Unfortunately, in Reality Shift books 1-3, which are the ones available now (well, book 3 will be available in about a month), there are no kisses. The series is ten books long, and I can't even tell you whether Shanna and Jonah will end up together.

I remember my own first kiss, though. I was fourteen and had just broken up with my first "real" boyfriend--who, for some reason, never actually kissed me. I went to my first high school dance and met a boy who was two years older, and he kissed me on the dance floor.

Do you remember your first kiss?

3 comments:

Cynnara Tregarth said...

I was 6 years old for my first kiss. The boy's name was Timmy and his older sister made the kiss happen. She was like 10. But my real first kiss with a boyfriend was when I was 15 years old. He was sweet, gentle and in some ways the perfect Emo representative. I look back fondly on that kiss because it just was a sweet moment in a time when so much was happening, that it was nice having someone love me for me.

Ellz said...

I don't remember, though it was probably awkward and clumsy.
zenfoxflowerATyahooDOTcom

Elena Gray said...

I honestly can't remember my first kiss...too many years ago...LOL

cbandy10(at)hotmail(dot)com