Saturday, February 12, 2011

Happy Pre-Valentine's Day!

*Yawns* *Stretches*

Good Saturday morning to you :) YA author Jo Ramsey here to party! Well, party as soon as I wake up enough, that is.

I'm the author of the urban fantasy series Reality Shift, which, while it isn't exactly romance, definitely has some tension between the two main characters, Shanna Bailey and Jonah Leighton. Shanna is 14 and very shy, and Jonah is 16 and isn't quite sure he wants any kind of relationship. Besides which, they're a little too busy keeping the Universe from being vaporized to think about romance...

I'll share an excerpt or two later on. Meanwhile, if you'd like to learn more, you can check out my website.

Who was your first Valentine?

3 comments:

Brenda Whiteside said...

Randy was his name, in the 5th grade. He was blond and I can still see his face. We of course didn't talk to each other. He had someone else give me the valentine.

Wendi Zwaduk and Megan Slayer said...

My middle school crush who was a very dear friend through High school. his name was Billy and his mom and my mom were pals. Needless to say, it all fizzled, but moms are still pals.

Lisa Alexander Griffin said...

Morgan loved Connection. I'll be buying Reality Shifts 2 in the near future. :)