Sunday, October 2, 2011

Good morning! Ready for Halloween?

I don't know about you but I'm so so glad October is finally here! Why? Because fall is my very favorite season of the year and I love love love Halloween! Right now, I've got all the fake mums around my house, the pumpkins, the scarecrows the ceramic Jack-o-lanterns. I love lighting them at night and setting a "spooky" mood.

Later this morning I'll get up some blurbs and excerpts from a couple of Halloween books I have coming out this month.

Are you a fan of Halloween or just the fall?

Sandi Sookoo

2 comments:

Maria D. said...

I love Halloween and Fall!...We don't have our decorations up yet and we don't normally put them out till the week before Halloween but I'm looking forward to seeing what our neighbors do too.

June M. said...

I love them both. Fall is a great change after the heat of summer and I have always loved Halloween!
manning_j2004 at yahoo dot com