Saturday, October 29, 2011

Hello from BL

Greetings fans!


Wicked gal BL here. Welcome to the Halloween party here at Goddess Fish. So happy to be here showcasing my work. I have so many stories to talk about, 4 of which are or will be out in Oct/Nov.


Woot, so, you got the intro from Sharita, who we call the head.


Well, now it's my turn to speak.


I am the wicked gal, bad girl, BLMorticia. Sharita's oldest muse, I'm also the Rebel, the snarky one, and of course, both of my presses I write for speak for me. Naughty and Rebel. Ha! I know you love it.


Well anyways, lets get going on this. I have a lot of info to share. 


Instead of a long, drawn out bio, lets refer back to an interview that fellow muse, Michael Mandrake did with me last week. 


http://tabooindeed.blogspot.com/2011/10/welcome-blmorticia.html

Have a look and then I'll be back in a couple of hours. *smiles*

2 comments:

Na said...

BL made it! You're the wicked muse I've heard..hmmm ;)

S.Lira said...

Yes she did.

Thanks for the comments and support! :D