Saturday, October 29, 2011

Best Vampire Show

Hi - Thanks for hosting this awesome party. I'm Colleen Helme and the author of romantic fantasy novels, Songbird, Flame of Destiny and The Relic.

To go with the Halloween theme I had to post about my favorite vampire show. Sure, I've seen Angel, Buffy, Vampire Diaries, Twilight, etc. but the best vampire TV series is MOONLIGHT starring Alex O'Loughlin. It was only on for one season :( but I love to watch it! If you haven't seen it - don't walk...run to your nearest library or video store or better - buy it! You won't be sorry.

The scariest thing that ever happened to me? It was when I got up in the middle of the night to warm a bottle for my 6 month old baby. The microwave was on and I was half asleep. When it went off I got out the bottle and turned to leave only to find someone standing right behind me! I screamed and jumped, and thought I was going to die. Come to find out, it was only my husband wanting to know if I needed some help. But seriously? I didn't hear him come in because of the microwave and he just stood there! AAAAA. I've since forgiven him...mostly.
Happy Halloween!
Colleen Helme

http://www.colleenhelme.com
colleen@colleenhelme.com

4 comments:

JeanMP said...

I didn't watch Moonlight when it was on originally, but I discovered it on the SyFy Channel and am a fan. I am sure your husband was in the doghouse for that one for awhile!

Jean
skpetal AT hotmail DOT com

Colleen Helme said...

Yes he was! hehehe
I bought the series and now all I want to do is watch it! I think the scariest one was with the Charles Manson type killer - that freaked me out!

Na said...

It was Buffy, the Vampire Slayer for me! I love that show and find myself missing it. Maybe I'll have to re-watch it. I watch a bit of The Vampire Diaries as well because I was curious and enjoyed the series when I first read it in the 90s.

Anonymous said...

I'm older, so it was Dark Shadows for me when I was a pre teen. I used to rush home with my girlfriend everyday and watch it. It was seriously scary and gruesome.

rina.carnation@gmail.com