Saturday, October 29, 2011

Thanks for stopping by

Hi fans!


This has been fabulous! Being here, sharing excerpts and posts for this Halloween celebration.


Hope you enjoyed all our work.


Michael has ended with what's next for us, meaning him and me. I thought I'd do differently and bring in good gal, Rawiya with the closure for tonight.




Thanks BL. *sits on couch* 


Hiya! It's great to close out our day on the Goddess Fish and Whipped Cream parties. We keep Sharita busy always, with new stories, plots, twists, all to keep the 39 year old mom running around like crazy.


For me, I'm very excited to have my first full length come out in 2012, Time to Make the Donuts. It's an M/M and part of the Something New on the Menu Series from Naughty Nights Press that I'm doing with BLMorticia. 


Also, I'm doing 2 other stories for the series, Sugar Daddy, based on my short from the STARbooks antho, Whos Your Daddy as well as Smooth Like Latte.


All my stories are interracial m/m stories which I love. BM/WM in love is the ultimate turn on for me and I can't wait for you to see what I've come up with.


Also, my first MMF! WOOT! Also contracted through NNP, Living in the Now! I'm so excited about this one. A story about a man who craves to be in a threesome and his boyfriend allows it. Its also interracial. My female is one sultry black vixen. Yumm... She's also voluptuous so it makes it even more fun.


There are more stories that are in the hopper, like my series Masquerade, that still needs a home and I'm confident we, Sharita and I, will do our best to bring you more entertaining stories.


Thanks for stopping in today and listening to BL and I. Its been real. 



BLRawiya, the muses of author Sharita Lira are two new faces in the world of erotica. Rawiya being the more sensually sweet while BL is the snarky wicked one, they both offer stories from two radically different points of view giving readers a fresh look at sex and romance from all orientations and genders.


BLMorticia’s first published story, Cocksucker’s Complaint was published in the Bad Girls Sweet Kiss Anthology from Xcite. Her first book, My Lieutenant will be released November 3rd from Rebel Ink Press. That same month, Something Fresh Served Hot, book one of the Something New on the Menu series, co authored by Rawiya, will be released from Naughty Nights Press. BL writes twice a month with Cassandre Dayne for Wicked Women and is a biweekly contributor to fellow author Blak Rayne’s Blog. BL writes stories with humor and more tension than the others while keeping the sex hot and steamy.

Rawiya has several shorts published on free sites as well as ebooks/print. The latest of which is Sugar Daddy in the Who’s your Daddy anthology from STARbooks.  Rawiya considers herself the real world erotica author, penning most of her work in contemporary settings that everyone can relate to.

For more info visit the blog the Two Faces of Erotica


2 comments:

Na said...

Congrats on the congrat. You guys seems like a lot of fun and must be keeping Sharita quite busy taking over her post and such. Thanks for making it to the bash =)

S.Lira said...

Thank you very much for commenting on like every post!

I really appreciate it

:D