Sunday, October 2, 2011


Well, the party's nearly over!  I've thoroughly enjoyed my day here and reading all the great posts.  Thanks again to Marianne and Judy for organising it - and also for the Birthday wishes.

Before I leave I thought I'd just mention that my other two books are available at 








http://www.thewildrosepress.com/index.php?main_page=index&manufacturers_id=138&zenid=403c558535153401f33d4570e6544481

Don't forget - anyone who comments will be entered into a draw to win a download of Dancing With Fate. (or another of my books if you've already read it.)
Lyn
USE COUPON No.EV52N at checkout to purchase for 99c (coupon good until Monday 3rd October)

6 comments:

mnjcarter said...

I agree, thanks so much!! It was fun reading about some authors that I haven't yet had the chance to know their work and to reaqquaint myself with the ones I'm familar with.

Thanks again!!!

mnjcarter@charter.net

desitheblonde said...

i love the cover of the book and then i like it because i have not read and blog on it yet i twtted to my site

June M. said...

Beautiful covers! I really like the Children of the Mist cover

Shadow said...

Great covers! I love them! I love meeting all these new authors. :) Need to go shopping!
shadowluvs2read(at)aol(dot)com

Hywela Lyn said...

Hello MNJCarter and Desithelonde! Thanks so much for your comments, sorry to be late getting back to you, after the party, I had a hectic day yesterday and am only just catching up.

Desitheblonde - great name, thanks for tweeting and so glad you like the cover.

Hywela Lyn said...

June and Shadow, thank you so much for your kind comments, and I'm so glad you like my covers - they're both designed by the talented WRP artist Tamra Westberry. Children of the Mist especially, is exactly as I imagined the scene, and she managed to portray it perfectly.