Sunday, June 3, 2012

New Additions to The C I N Series



 Now available, from Christina Leigh Pritchard whom Apex Reviews calls an "...imaginative, up and coming author," new short stories in the C I N Series! For a limited time, order Donna Denning, the first e-short and receive the debut novel, C I N, for FREE! Watch the Trailer or visit the new blog!


 What Shelfari Readers Are Saying 

“..Found it a very engaging story from the get-go… I will recommend that my older teen daughters read this book as well.” Nicole N.

 “I loved how fast paced this story was and how original the plot came out to be.” Maryam H.

“A real page turner…” Susan S.

“C I N is one of the best books I’ve read lately.” Luiza N.

“Excellent book! I can’t wait for an addition to the series as the characters get you so involved and they are so complex! It is definitely a ‘can’t put down’ book!” Kia

“C I N is a totally new paranormal concept with intriguing surprises that will have you guessing to the end. Great young adult read!”  Sailon

“Honestly, I had a hard time putting it down.” Melinda Dawn C. 

No comments: