Sunday, June 3, 2012

Good Morning from Michigan's Melissa Keir

Hello Everyone and Good Morning... 
My name is Melissa Keir and I'm the author of four short novella's now (with more to come!).  What makes my stories interesting is that my characters are people you would meet at the grocery store or even at work.  I write contemporary romance that feature moms with children, divorcees, and small town girls who fight against all odds.

In my life, I'm like one of those characters.  I live in a blended family of his, mine, and ours (ours being the dogs) but I wouldn't want it anyother way! I'm also an elementary school teacher who loves teaching children about the imporance of reading and enjoys instilling that passion for reading in their lives.

I hope that you will get to know me a little bit through my stories.  And that you will find yourself among my characters too... strong work ethic, strong character, a growth mindset, and a belief in love and happily ever after.

If you want to connect with me, my website is www.melissakeir.com. or you can reach me on facebook or twitter.


Melissa Keir 

No comments: