Sunday, June 3, 2012

A Visit with Jonah Pigg from Protecting His Wolfe by Melissa Keir

Hello everyone.  My name is Jonah Pigg.  Of course my name gets a lot of attention.  I'm a police officer.  Tell me that you haven't heard how police are called pigs.  But to make matters worse, I have two younger brothers.  Yep. We are the three Piggs. I've been taking care of my brothers for most of my life.  Family is very important to me. My brothers and I own and run a detective agency.  I'm more of the silent partner because police work is my passion.  There is nothing like being able to protect others and convict the bad guys. 

That's how I met Betsie Wolfe.  She'd found a dead body and was the only witness to the murder.  Now someone was out to get her and it's my job to keep her safe.  I'll never forget that first time I saw her.  She was huddled in a blanket, clearly in shock, yet her beauty shown through.  I think it was her strong determination and will to do what was right and stand on her own two feet that made me fall in love with her.  No matter what was thrown at her, she always stood firm on her moral convictions.  She didn't like to rely on anyone but we all have to get help sometimes.

I'm not going to spoil the story for you but Protecting His Wolfe is a suspensful, sexy tale about love and danger.  Check it out today!


P.S. Protecting His Wolfe will be released this month from Rebel Ink Press and be available at various retailers.  Check out www.melissakeir.com for more information.

No comments: