Sunday, October 2, 2011

Looking Forward to Insanity.




Alright, no digs please, we all know that I am completely mad already. That's not what I mean. I want to take a moment to look forward to my next release....Temporary Insanity.

Two guys, a girl and an office sex bet.

Caroline hates working at Forbes and Richardson until she walks in on Matt and Connor kissing passionately against the photocopier. They admit they enjoy being watched and invite her to be the voyeur to their exhibitionism.

Watching leads to participation as the three of them agree on a bet that makes the working day all the more fun and definitely sexier. How brave is Caroline? What risks is she willing to take to get her ultimate prize –a threesome with the two hottest execs in the company.


Would you like an excerpt? Oh, since it's you, here's a scorching hot one!


“Okay, over my knee, now.”

I hesitated. I was afraid I’d hurt him. I’m not a waif of a woman by any stretch of the imagination and I didn’t want my first proper sexual interaction with the lads to turn into a farce. “Matt, are you sure? I’m not so very light, and I don’t want to hurt you.”

“Now!” He snapped. “Get over my lap, girl, and stop with the insubordination. You will call me ‘sir’ and you will do what I say as soon as I say it. That was your first and last warning, Miss Black. “

“Yes, sir.” I rushed the last few steps over to him.

He’d pulled his chair away from the desk and turned it to the right. After opening the door. Connor sat in the same spot I’d occupied the day before. I draped myself over Matt’s lap with my more anonymous end pointing towards the door. If anyone came past they wouldn’t instantly know it was me.

“That’s better. Let’s have that level of obedience immediately in future, Miss Black.”

“Yes, sir.” My fingers brushed against the floor and I pressed them down to help me balance. The blood rushed to my head as it hung, and for a moment I regretted my decision to go through with this whole crazy dare.

Matt raised my short skirt over my buttocks. A zing of pure sexual arousal filled my body with warmth.

“Nice knickers,” Connor remarked. I smiled over at him.

“Hush, boy.” Matt scolded. “Don’t distract her or you’ll be next over my knee.”

“Sorry, sir.” He replied and winked at me. I was pretty certain that a threat of physical punishment didn’t hold any kind of fear for him whatsoever. He’d enjoy every spank of it.

“As pretty as this lacy little number is, I want to spank your bare skin.” Matt pulled the red, racy knickers down, over my bottom.

I was very aware of how surreal the whole thing was. I’d barely even kissed the man before and here he was pulling off my undergarments. It felt delightfully dirty.

“Okay, brace yourself. I will not hold back, this will hurt. If you wiggle or try to cover up your delectably delicious arse you will receive five extra spanks. If you do it more than once your remaining spanks will become strikes with the cane. Do you understand?”

“Yes, sir,” I said again. It seemed they were the only words I could say.

The first spank surprised me a little, but didn’t hurt. It was a pleasant sensation, feeling his strong hand make contact with my buttock.

At the third spank I felt the sting. Up until then I had been lost in contemplation, considering the strength of his hand, the insistent press of his burgeoning cock against my stomach and the gaze of his boyfriend prickling over my skin.

My kinky fantasy had come true. I had imagined myself in this position or something similar all weekend since I had seen Connor's punishment on Friday.

Then it hurt. The slaps were not soft and teasing but firm and aggressive. The higher the count increased the more I yelped and wiggled with each impact on my tightened skin.

“Oh come on now, be a good girl, I haven't got into double figures yet and you're wriggling about making it all difficult for me.” Matt snapped.

“I am sorry, sir,” I tried to hold myself still as the next spank arrived. “But I've never been smacked like this before.”

“I’m surprised,” he replied without stopping in his continuous reign of punishment. “You're such a naughty girl with such a delectable soft bum. I feel honoured to be the first to spank it.”

The pain didn’t exactly go away but something else began to burn through it. My hot bottom was over-sensitized, and a melting heat flared up inside of me that shot pleasure straight from my pussy to my brain and everywhere in between.

“I think she's getting it now, boss,” Connor exclaimed with glee. “Her face is glowing with arousal.”

“She's a natural,” Matt added. “A real slut who just needed opportunity to shine.”

I felt strangely proud of that twisted comment and revelled in it as I took my last few spanks

.

You can Pre-order Temporary Insanity now and you'll be amongst the first to receive it on the 24th October when it's released!


5 comments:

Drmgrl99 - Dawn said...

You had me at -2 guys,a girl and an office sex bet ;)
I also love the word "nickers" lol Congrats on the new release xoxo
Dawn
Drmgrl99atyahoodotcom

Jen B. said...

HOT! Thanks for the excerpt.
jepebATverizonDOTnet

mnjcarter said...

The previous comment is funny, because I was just gonna say you had me at “Okay, over my knee, now.”
Gotta love a good spanking!!

mnjcarter@charter.net

Victoria Blisse said...

daydrmzzz - It's a very tempting combo isn't it!

Jen -you're welcome!

mnjcarter -Yep, I like that line too!

June M. said...

Me next! I need a spanking, lol! I just love a good story with m/m/f and spanking! YUMMY!
manning_j2004 at yahoo dot com