Sunday, October 2, 2011

Romance Trading Cards

Last year, some very creative writers came up with the idea to make trading cards for romance novels - similar to baseball cards. The idea took off like a brush fire. I have to admit, it's fun to get a glimpse of the characters, and see how many cards I can collect.

I've had a lot of fun working with the greatest graphics person I know, Talina Perkins of Bookinit Designs, to create the cards for my books. Of course, the most fun is finding images for the heroes. <grin>

Click on the link to see the card for my new release, STILL TAKING CHANCES.

I'd love to send you one for your collection! Email  your snail mail address to me at authorrozlee at gmail dot com.

Learn more about Roz - Here.
Purchase STILL TAKING CHANCES.

Roz Lee

1 comment:

June M. said...

I agree with the images about the heroes, They are the best part of the trading cards! I have a few that I really like!
manning_j2004 at yahoo dot com