Sunday, February 9, 2014

Immense gratitude...
 
To those who have read, recommended or reviewed
Through the Oracle's Mist...
 
This journey is incomplete without you.

THANK YOU.
 
 
 
 

Through the Oracle's Mist - available now.

Warrior's Watchtower - coming in 2014

Kingdom's Fall - coming in 2015

 
 
 
 
For the last post today, I thought I would share some of the great Meme's that have been made for this tale the past few months by fans of the tale. I own NONE of these, they are the work of amazing folks who happened to love the tale as much as I and have talent of their own to show and share. 
 

I love them all.

 
Perhaps one will tempt you to pick up the book and escape for a spell.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
For those who haven't read it yet, this message is from my street team of amazing people:

 

 
 
 
 
I'd love to hear from you!
 
To connect with me you can find me at:

Facebook:
Goodreads:

You can purchase book I, Through the Oracle’s Mist through these sources:

 
Thank you so much for stopping by the Pavillion today. 
Goddess Fish puts on a great event!
 
 
 


1 comment:

Joyce said...

I can hardly wait to get my hands on Warriors Watchtower!!