Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Good Night ... For Now



Want to know where you can find me (assuming you want to find me, that is)?

I’m happy to accept new friends at Facebook

And I’d like it … I mean REALLY like it … if you liked my author page: Nick Santa Rosa Adult Fiction  

Because I’ve been working on my first novel I haven’t been able to post anything lately but you’re welcome to read my blog: Nick Santa Rosa's Adult Short Fiction 

Then there’s Twitter, naturally.
 
And, of course, I’d be pleased to hear from you via e-mail

Don’t forget Goodreads

Um … let’s see … you can find me at LinkedIn

What else?  OH!  I almost forgot Pintrest

Whew!  That’s a lot of ways to connect, isn’t it?

And don't forget you can find my titles at Amazon and Barnes and Noble and All Romance e-books.

That will do it for me for today.  I hope you join us for more tomorrow and Friday.

1 comment:

Goddess Fish Promotions said...

Thanks for hanging out in the Pavilion! We hope you have had a wonderful day!