Thursday, December 15, 2011

Wrapping It Up

It's been great hanging out with everyone at Goddess Fish Party Pavilion. Thanks for having us. I wanted to wrap this up and say goodnight to everyone with more Christmas carol parodies of the naughty nature:


Walking Around in Women's Underwear:



Nuttin' For Christmas



And no Christmas celebration is complete without lights:


Carol of the Bells - Trans Siberian Orchestra



Wizards in Winter - Trans Siberian Orchestra



Hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Yule, and for every other holiday I missed (because I know I missed some) please enjoy the winter/gift-giving holiday season.

--
Zenobia Renquist
Discover Different and Unique Romance
http://zenobiarenquist.com
Caveat Emptor Series - Follow three couples as they struggle with love during a vampire-mage war.

4 comments:

mnjcarter said...

Totally LMAO at the first one!! So wrong!!
The second one was my song growing up. I heard that song so many times when I was younger, I thought it was mine!

These last 2, I have seen quite a few times. Very cool! Although, I hope they don't run it all night! Could make for some seriously angry neighbors.

Zenobia Renquist said...

Actually, I don't think his neighbors mind (though I don't think they run it all night). That same family does a light show every year. For 2011 they did (thus far) 23 separate displays. Very busy people. Though, at their rate, they're going to run out of music. :P

Thanks for stopping by.

~ Zenobia

mnjcarter said...

LOL about running out of music. There are so many options available , but I think they picked the right class of music for what they are doing and for the look they are going for.

Zenobia Renquist said...

Can't go wrong with TSO and Mannheim.

~ Zenobia