Sunday, December 4, 2011

Good night friends!

Well, night time has finally caught up with me and I must retire. As always, it has been a pleasure blogging with everyone at the Goddess Fish Party Pavilion!


It's been a hectic day but I hope you enjoyed the experience as much as I did. As always, thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my posts. I really appreciate it. Thanks! :)
If you'd like to get in touch at any other time, I'm available on Facebook, Twitter, Goodreads and by email. Drop me a line, I promise I'll answer :)

I will announce the winner of the PDF copy of my latest Evernight novel "The Mercenary Knight" tomorrow on my blog.


“Men have their needs, as do women.” That’s Tanya’s premise as she flees her hometown and encounters four helpful mercenaries: Conrad, Wybert, Gregorii and Johann. However, her unexpected attraction to the aloof Conrad will tickle not only her desire but also her heart.

Once a knight of the kingdom, Conrad now roams the road as a ruthless mercenary in the company of his three men. Years have passed since he quit the Code but old habits die hard and he can’t stop himself from being a chivalrous gentleman to the tavern wench he’s saved, even if his desire for her surpasses anything he’s ever felt before. But, for how long will he be able to fight the temptation?

How about one final short excerpt?

She grasped his arm and gasped: muscles of steel. He looked down at her and she hastily released him as their eyes met. In a fluid motion, he encircled her waist and brought her closer. His green eyes glittered with danger. Tanya shivered in his embrace. Here was a man of power, a man who eluded her comprehension, and yet appealed to her senses in a primal way. He tugged softly and she crashed against the solid plane of his chest, the bulge of his cock pressing against her. Her nipples hardened under her chemise and her folds became slick. Her heartbeat quickened until its pulse beat in her ears like a tribal drum. Conrad slowly lowered his head until their lips were so close their breath mingled in the cold spring morning air.

And to end the night, one final joke:

Why did the snowman have a smile on his face?

Because the snowblower was coming down the block!

Have a great night! And Happy Holidays!


Elyzabeth M. VaLey

3 comments:

mnjcarter said...

Another great excerpt! I think that was the best joke yet! Love it!

mnjcarter@charter.net

Debby said...

Thanks for sharing
debby236 at gmail dot com

Jen B. said...

I love the punchline of the joke! I wish I could have checked all of today's posts!
jepebATverizonDOTnet