Thursday, December 15, 2011

More Naughty From Zenobia

Christmas just isn't fun without carols. But why settle for the same boring carols you always hear when you can listen to parodies. Here's some of my favorite Christmas carol parodies of 12 Days of Christmas:

Straight No Chaser - 12 Days of Christmas



Bob Rivers - 12 Pains of Christmas



Allan Sherman - 12 Days of Christmas



Jeff Foxworthy - Redneck 12 Days of Christmas


--
Zenobia Renquist
Discover Different and Unique Romance
http://zenobiarenquist.com
Caveat Emptor Series - Follow three couples as they struggle with love during a vampire-mage war.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

12 Pains had me rolling the first time I heard it. I couldn't stand up, I was laughing so hard. It still gets a giggle out of me every time I hear it. My two favorite lines:

- Fine! You're so smart. You rig up the lights.

And

- Charities! And what do you mean YOUR in-laws?!

I'm laughing now. :D

Thanks for stopping by.

~ Zenobia