Sunday, December 4, 2011

Finding "Sanctuary"...Book Three, Hearts Crossing Ranch ~Tanya Hanson

I know, I know. It sounds kinda gnarly, a love story between two cancer survivors like I wrote about in Sanctuary, Book Three of the Hearts Crossing Ranch series..but it's got a happy ending, it's full of faith, hope, and love...and I think you might enjoy it.
BLURB :
A beautiful plus-one at a wedding, a hunky cowboy..autumn leaves and rugged horse trails. The perfect setting to unite two healing souls…

Ranch foreman and single dad Hooper Martin is ready to put his health and life back on track after battling cancer…including re-entering ing the dating scene. His little girl sure could use a mother. Falling hard for wedding guest Malia Cameron makes perfect sense to him: she's a survivor, too.

Mallie has put her heart on hold, knowing she will never recover from her brain tumor struggle. She can't promise a future to anybody and vows never to fall in love. Letting Hooper Martin into her life would be a big mistake. But his good looks take her breath away, and his living faith starts to gentle her confusion about Who's really in charge.  


It got a four-star Web Exclusive Review from RT, and the CTRR Award.

"Sanctuary was a spellbinding story. It captivated this reader completely. Just when I thought it could not get any better, Ms. Hanson throws in a curve with the ex-wife. This remarkable read was extremely hard to put down. The refreshing characters of Mallie and Hooper really connect with the reader. They indeed are unforgettable, as well as the secondary players in this marvelous story. It felt like being surrounded by a huge loving family. This extraordinary read is one that I truly recommend to everyone. Tanya Hanson gives the reader promise in her characters."

Hope you try it out sometime. I'll be giving away a PDF copy of my current release, Book Four in the series, Right to Bragg, to one commenter from all of my posts. So don't forget to leave your email address! 


3 comments:

mnjcarter said...

I don't think it sounds gnarly at all. Although I haven't read the book, is sounds like this would be a very beautiful story, with 2 characters who obviously appreciate life.

mnjcarter@charter.net

Debby said...

I don't think it is gnarly either. I think it sounds like a heart warming story.
debby236 at gmail dot com

Tanya Hanson said...

Hello to you both. Thanks so much for your encouraging words. Hooper Martin's experience is based on my husband's battle with testicular cancer, and our dear young friend who's struggle with glioma is truly heroic. I'm so happy to see you here today!