Sunday, December 4, 2011

Good morning everyone! Elyzabeth M. VaLey popping in :)

Good Morning everyone! This is Elyzabeth M. VaLey popping in to say hello on this fine Sunday morning.

Who am I? I’m an erotic romance author and I’m here to tell you all about my upcoming release “The Mercenary Knight” published by Evernight Publishing and to have a little fun.

“Men have their needs, as do women.” That’s Tanya’s premise as she flees her hometown and encounters four helpful mercenaries: Conrad, Wybert, Gregorii and Johann. However, her unexpected attraction to the aloof Conrad will tickle not only her desire but also her heart.

Once a knight of the kingdom, Conrad now roams the road as a ruthless mercenary in the company of his three men. Years have passed since he quit the Code but old habits die hard and he can’t stop himself from being a chivalrous gentleman to the tavern wench he’s saved, even if his desire for her surpasses anything he’s ever felt before. But, for how long will he be able to fight the temptation?


The Mercenary Knight releases tomorrow, December 5th and to make today’s blogging experience a lot more fun I’ve made up this little contest which I hope you will enjoy.

Here is how it will work: Throughout the day, at the end of my posts I will leave a joke/riddle. Leave a comment with what you think is the correct answer (or simply a fun answer) and your email (so I can get in touch later and send you your gift) and tomorrow at my blog I will announce the winner of a PDF copy of “The Mercenary Knight”.

Here's the first riddle/joke of the day (there are several answers to this one, so I'm offering one):

Why is a Christmas Tree Better than a Man?


Reply: A Christmas Tree is always erect.

Hehehehe I'll be back in a bit with a hot excerpt and another riddle. See you soon : )


Elyzabeth M. VaLey



6 comments:

Wolfe said...

I loved your christmas tree joke!!! Oh, and the book sounds great too. Hot cover!

mnjcarter said...

That would have been my first answer, very good joke!!

Here's my other thought, you can throw a Christmas tree out when your finished with it. When it gets all dry and brittle.

mnjcarter@charter.net

Debby said...

Love the joke. The book looks great as well
debby236 at gmail dot com

Elyzabeth M. VaLey said...

Glad you liked the joke.
Good one Mnjcarter. ;-)

How about this one: A Christmas tree has cute balls.

xD

Jen B. said...

I am SooooooOOOO bad at jokes. Let me see...

Ugh! I am drawing a blank here. I'll try on the next one!
jepebATverizonDOTnet

Elyzabeth M. VaLey said...

LOL I'm not good at jokes either, Jen B.
I admit I cheated a bit and had some help from "Saint Google". xD