Sunday, November 6, 2011

A woman who wants both men...


In SiNN, my contemporary menage, Jake and Toby aren't the only ones calling the shots. Lea knows what she wants and what she expects to get are both these Alpha males. Here's an excerpt to show you what I mean.  :)

Excerpt:

“She should go upstairs,” Toby insisted.
Jake’s expression darkened. He spoke in a slow, even tone. “She said she doesn’t want to.”
“She doesn’t know what she wants,” Toby argued.
“Yes, I do,” Lea said, going to him. “And so do you.”
Color crept past his shirt collar and up his neck, flooding his face.
Not waiting for his denial, Lea pulled the elastic band from her ponytail, releasing it. Lifting her hands, she drove her fingers through her hair, shaking it out, letting it tumble over her shoulders.
Toby’s brows drew together. He struggled for a moment, then stared at the thick tresses resting on the swell of her breasts.
She didn’t stop. She wouldn’t until she got the intimacy she craved, even if it was only physical. In her world, that was a lot. And by God, she’d have it. Grabbing the hem of her tee, Lea pulled the garment off, flinging it aside.
Toby followed its journey for a moment, as though he couldn’t believe what she’d done. And then he stared at her breasts, confined by icy blue satin and lace. “Don’t,” he ordered, choking out the word.
Softly, she coaxed, “Why not? If you’re worried about me getting pregnant, it’s not going to happen. I’m well protected. I wouldn’t do to a kid what was done to me. I don’t sleep around either, if that’s what you’re thinking. So you don’t have to worry about getting anything from—”
He interrupted, “I never said—I never thought…“ His words trailed off.
“From the moment I saw you and Jake at The Second Circle, I wanted you both,” she said, then glanced over at Jake. “And you wanted me, don’t deny it.”
Jake did not. Stark passion transformed his features, making him look as uncivilized as he had outside.
“We’re here to protect you,” Toby insisted.
With his unyielding answer, Lea spoke quietly, “I need more than your protection. I don’t want to think about the coming days when I’m alone again, all right? I’ve had a lifetime of that. I’ll have nothing but it in the future. Tonight, right now, I need the comfort of someone who wants me as badly as I want him. Are you going to give that to me or not?”
His jaw tightened. Red blotches darkened his tanned forehead and cheeks.
“Have it your way,” Lea said, then went to Jake. Standing before him, she unhooked her bra and pulled it off, dropping it on the floor at his feet.
He didn’t bother to look at the discarded garment. His full attention was on her naked breasts.
As she had during her performance, Lea licked her forefinger, running the moisture over her nipples, constricting the areolas even more.
Jake pulled in a strained breath.
Encouraging his response, Lea arched her back, displaying herself.
“How about you?” she asked, running her fingers down the buttons on his shirt, stopping just short of the meaty bulge behind his fly. “Are you man enough to give me what we both want?”



Tina

Tina Donahue
“Heat with Heart”

SiNN (Menage - Available NOW)
UNENDING DESIRE (Erotic Paranormal - Available NOW)
THE YEARNING (BESTSELLER)
SENSUAL STRANGER (BOOK OF THE YEAR 2010)
DEEP, DARK, DELICIOUS (HOLT MEDALLION AWARD OF MERIT)



4 comments:

Debby said...

Wow sounds hot, like having your cake and eating it too.
debby236 at gmail dot com

Tina Donahue said...

That's right! Hey, Debby - thanks for dropping by. :)

Jen B. said...

This book is on my wish list. It looks really hot!
jepebATverizonDOTnet

June M. said...

This book was already on my wishlist and I am going to have to get it soon. Thank you for the excerpt.
manning_j2004 at yahoo dot com