Sunday, November 6, 2011

Goodbye and thanks for joining me Goddess land


It is time for me to say Goodbye and release the answers to my earlier trivia question…


1.) How much time does the average person spend kissing in a lifetime? 20,160 minutes
2.) How many calories does the average person burn during sex? 70-120 an hour for a 130lb. woman and 77-155 an hour for a 170lb. man
3.) What is the longest word in the English alphabet that requires only the left hand to type it? stewardesses
4.) What is the most popular method for burning calories and lowering blood pressure? Kissing
5.) It occurs one in a minute, twice in a week, and once in a year, what is it?
The letter “E”

Thank you so much for joining me today.  I hope you get a chance to check out my books, and congratulations to all today’s winners.

Charity Parkerson

2 comments:

Debby said...

Thanks it was fun and thanks for my prize.
debby236 at gmail dot com

Charity Parkerson said...

You're very welcome. I hope that you enjoy it, and thanks for chatting with me today :)