Sunday, November 6, 2011

An Innocent Murdered


I do hope you read AN INNOCENT MURDERED by Tom Mach. It's a different kind of murder mystery involving the murder of a priest, a suspect which makes it look like a slam-dunk case (DNA, fingerprints, witness, etc.) but it's not because there are two other women who very well might have done it. What makes AN INNOCENT MURDERED different, however, is that I get into the heart and soul of the priest before he is murdered so you would feel badly for him when the killing happened. Also, I make the detective, Matt Gunnison, a flesh-and-blood real character with feelings, problems, etc. A real human being. Oh, and did I mention there's a romance that will tear your heart out? Most importantly, you will be shocked at the end of the book as to who really killed the priest. I have a video on this at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndsPTht08EA & a summary of the book appears on http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/74459 ENJOY !!

2 comments:

Debby said...

I enjoy reading books where the ending is a shock. You have definitely captured my attention.
debby236 at gmail dot com

Maria D. said...

Sounds different and interesting! Thanks for the info

junegirl63(at)gmail(dot)com