Sunday, November 6, 2011

A Decade Of Longing


Good morning everyone! Are historical romances your favorite genre? They are mine, that's one of the reasons I wrote my recently released novel "A Decade of Longing".

Angelica and Alexander fell in love at a young age. Unfortunately, their love is doomed since the beginning. Forcibly separated, Angelica is obligated to marry another man at her father’s convenience while Alexander is prohibited from ever seeking her out again.

Ten years later, however, Alexander is no longer the callow boy he used to be. Now an influential gentleman, he is bent on recovering the only woman he has ever loved. No matter the cost. But has their love withstood the ravages of time?

Want to read more? "A Decade of Longing" is available at:
But, if you leave a comment on any of my blog posts today (with your email address) you'll be entered to win a copy of the novel!
I'll be back in a while with an excerpt, but meanwhile answer me this: What is your favorite romance genre?

Elyzabeth M. VaLey

10 comments:

mnjcarter said...

I read just about everything within the romance and erotica genre, put paranormal romance is my overall favorite.

This sounds like a great story. There is something about forbidden love stories that really pull me in.

Hales said...

Good morning. I lov all romance what a great cover and premise

mahalialevey@yahoo.com

Lorraine said...

This sounds like a great read, Elyzabeth! I'll read just about anything, but my preference is romantic suspense.
lornel@xplornet.ca

Debby said...

I am a mood reader and right now I am into werewolves. Tomorrow that could change
debby236 at gmail dot com

mrs z said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mrs z said...

I like this one. It is on my TBR list now. Thank you for posting it.

zani5@hotmail.com

Elyzabeth M. VaLey said...

@MNJCarter: Paranormal is also great. Maybe you'd like my paranormal short "Dreams of Fate"(http://www.amazon.com/Dreams-of-Fate-ebook/dp/B005V5KFAE)

@Hales: Thank you! The cover art is from Jinger Heaston :)

@Lorraine: There is some suspense in A Decade of Longing too! Vile murder is committed...

@Debby: Have you read my free short that's up this week at Whipped Cream LASR? ;-)

@Mrs.Z: Thank you for reading :)

Maria D. said...

I too pretty much read anything in the romance genre including erotica...I would say that it's a close tie between Paranromal/UF romance and historical romance for me....


junegirl63(at)gmail(dot)com

Jen B. said...

I like all kinds of romance. Right now I am on a cowboy kick!
jepebATverizonDOTnet

June M. said...

I read a great variety of books: paranormals, historicals, contemps, sci-fi, much more both in mainstream and in erotica.
manning_j2004 at yahoo dot com