Sunday, November 6, 2011

Seductive Santa?

Don't worry, I've not gone mad. I just like to alliterate! Hello folks, Victoria Blisse here to tell you about my upcoming release - Seductive Rendevous.  It is the second book in the Rubenesque Rendevous series and is the follow up to the best seller, Naughty Rendezvous.



Here's the blurb which hopefully will show you where Santa comes into the equation!

Joe and Leanna are meant for each other. He dominates her in just the way she likes and spanks her in just the way she needs.
It’s Christmas and to get in the mood Leanna dresses as a very naughty, sexy elf and gets herself a well deserved spanking for it. But after the fun Joe announces he has to go away on business and Leanna gives him an ultimatum. Will he choose his job or the love of his life and her child?

So this is a great book to pick up to enjoy over the Christmas period and also a must for all fans of spanking, of Joe and Leanna and curvy girls!

Would you like an excerpt? You would? Oh, since it's you, I'l lsee if I can find something a bit hot and spicy for you!


I clicked down the phone and rushed out to finish handing the last couple of Christmas cards in the hallway then I raced upstairs. Now was time to try on my elf suit.
I am not awfully happy with having to wear it without a bra but the way the shoulders fall would mean my straps would be on show and it just doesn’t look right. I certainly wouldn’t go out to face the public with my ample breasts swinging free but hopefully Joe will appreciate the easy access. The short skirt is fabulous and floaty and shows of my long legs but hides my chunky thighs, which I definitely approve of. I pull on a par of long, knee high socks in red and white that work well with my outfit. I tend to wear the socks on cold winters days to keep my legs warm but they look kind of cool and Christmassy with the dark green and white of my elf suit. I’m just adjusting the hat when there’s a heavy knock on the door.
Wow, he was quick.” I gasp as I hurtle downstairs, bell jingling. As I rush towards my door I really hope that it will be Joe there and not mum or a neighbour or a Jehovah’s Witness or something. I am not really attired for meeting the general public. I gulp in air as I open the door and sigh with relief when I see it is my Joe standing there.
Well, hello,” he says, standing in the doorway, looking me up and down, “now I’m glad I rushed to get over here.”
Hey,” I blush very aware of the cold breeze making my nipples harden and the possibility that someone could walk past at any moment, “come on in, and come on in!”
Oh, I’m enjoying the view from here,” he says with a wicked grin, “you look so sexy.”
It’s kinda cold with the door wide open,” I shuffle my feet around and rub up and down my hands in an overly dramatic fashion, “come on in and take a closer look.”
Oh, okay,” he walks through into my hall and shut the door, “I just wanted to show you off a bit, I like to make you squirm.” Without pausing to remove his coat he pulls me into his arms and kisses me, His coat is cold and damp with Mancunian drizzle and I shiver as its coldness shocks my exposed arms and cleavage.
Oh,” he pops his hot lips from mine, “sorry darlin’ I was so excited I forgot about my coat.” He quickly ripped it off and the suit jacket beneath. “You are one hell of a sexy elf.”
Why, thank you,” I curtsy and notice his gaze is fixed firmly on my bouncing breasts. He steps forward again and pulls me into his embrace. This time it is warm and soft, like his kiss but the heat level soon rises as his mouth jousts with passion against mine and our hands roam freely up and down each other’s backs. Joe’s hands roam from my back to my sides and he cups my heavy breasts as I moan into the kiss. He skims his hands lower to my hips and then slips them up inside my top until they touch my naked tits.
Oh,” he groans, squeezing my warm flesh, “you are a naughty elf,”
Yes, Sir,” I reply my lips brushing his until he pushes back from me and pulls his hands from my body.
Yes, a very naughty Elf indeed,” he continued, “We can’t tolerate wanton behaviour like this.”


I bite my lip and look down to the ground. My stomach whirls with nervous excitement as I wonder what will happen next.

 



You'll have to wait for the 17th November for more but to catch up on Joe and Leanna's story so far check out Naughty Rendezvous!




2 comments:

Debby said...

November 17th? Bummer
debby236 at gmail dot com

Maria D. said...

I love all of the "Rubenesque" stories that are coming out now. Thanks for the excerpt:)

junegirl63(at)gmail(dot)com