Sunday, November 6, 2011

Guilty Pleasure


It is confession time. I want to know some of your guiltiest pleasures.  Don’t worry, I’ll get you started by confessing a few of my own:
     1.)  I watch wrestling (yes I know it is fake)
     2.)  I watch True Blood (yes I know it is trashy)
     3.)  I Facebook stalk (no one’s pictures are safe)
     4.)  I rap along with the music in my car
     5.)  I love to Google myself.
Okay, it’s your turn…

Oh, and to further entice you into confession, I will be randomly picking commenters to win smashwords coupons, and Amazon gift cards. 

Charity Parkerson



6 comments:

Elyzabeth M. VaLey said...

Are you sure you're not me? Because I'm pretty certain I do all those things too. LOL

Charity Parkerson said...

It is hard work being awesome, but what can we say? LOL

Debby said...

I like True Blood as well, but I also like Judge Judy. When I am done with that show, I feel so good about my life.
debby236 at gmail dot com

Charity Parkerson said...

I love Judge Judy too, but I also love Judge Alex :)

June M. said...

Confessions huh? I used to love to watch wrestling too, I love to sing and dance when no one is around, and I have been known to forgo sleep when I have a new book that I can't put down.
manning_j2004 at yahoo dot com

Charity Parkerson said...

Great confessions everyone, and thanks for sharing :)