Sunday, November 6, 2011

Tempting?

So this month not only do I have my Seductive Rendezvous release I also have a big Book Launch for Tempting Rendezvous which is the whole Rubenesque Rendezvous series in one novel!



Tempting Rendezvous will be available from the 11th November, here's the blurb:

Curvy single mum Leanna is waiting for a man, not just any man. He has to be handsome, intelligent, funny and dominant. Enter Joe. He's a masterful business man who brooks no nonsense and who punishes Leanna in just the way she needs, just the way she likes. He appreciates her curves and uses every excuse to get his hands on them!

Passion sparks between the couple, Naughty liaisons and public games all play to their deepest desires but can their love blossom? Will Joe give up his workaholic lifestyle and can Leanna learn to trust another person with the most important thing in her life - her child?

I'm so excited about this Print Release, my first novel. I started out writing short stories so it's quite a big thing for me to be able to say I've written a novel. Even if I did kinda cheat and write it in 3 parts over a period of four years!

To Celebrate Tempting's Release I'm going to London to partaaay! On Friday 18th November I will be hosting a book launch at SH! Hoxton and my good friend and fellow northern smutmeister, Lucy Felthouse will be my special guest.


For all the details on times and how to book check out the Sh! Website.

It's going to be a blast with cakes and bubbly and free gifts and of course the opportunity to have your book signed personally by that author...that'd be me then!

The next day, Saturday the 19th November I will also be signing books and having fun at Erotica. Which is a huge show at Olympia. I'm going to be there with loads of lovely folks from Xcite and there will be readings and a panel with many opportunities to meet me and some other authors as well as the publishers themselves!


If you'd like any more info on how to get hold of my book or how to meet me on my London Book Launch weekend then don't hesitate to email me! victoria @ victoriablisse. co. uk (no spaces)




3 comments:

Maria D. said...

Congrats on the release of your first full length novel! And have a great time partying in London:)

junegirl63(at)gmail(dot)com

June M. said...

Congrats on the release and have fun with the book launch.
manning_j2004 at yahoo dot com

Victoria Blisse said...

Thanks June and Maria -I will! :)