Sunday, November 6, 2011

Naughty, Naughty!

Hi folks, Victoria Blisse here to celebrate the release of Seductive Rendezvous which is released on the 17th November.  Before I get into  introducing my new book to you, which is book 2 in the series, I'm going to tell you all about Naughty Rendezvous which is the first book in the Rubenesque Rendezvous series.

I'm a great believer in starting at the beginning, it's the best place I think!



So, Naughty Rendezvous is an Erotic Romance Novella which released from Xcite last month and it is the first book of my Rendezvous Trilogy.  Here's the blurb:

First title in the Rendezvous trilogy, part of Xcite Books' Ultimate Curves Rubenesque Range.
Joe likes to tease and single mum Leanna loves it too. When they meet up for their first official date, the sparks fly but who's going to crack first? Will Joe's intimate questions and kiss and run tactics bring Leanna to her knees or will Leanna's curves, flashed in moments of exhibition drive Joe to rip off all her clothes and indulge his urges?
How will she react to Joe's domination and will she be turned on by his spankings? She's going to be a naughty girl, so she's bound to find out.
Naughty Rendezvous has received rave reviews since it's release, here's a couple of my favourite lines.

"If you like erotic romances, you will definitely want to read this one.  If you don’t like reading BDSM, this may change your mind. It’s done very well and not “in your face” and it doesn’t dominate (sorry about the pun) the story. I can’t wait to read more of Victoria Blisse’s work."  Lynn A Reynolds.

I love multi dimensional characters, it’s so nice when an author leaves something below the surface, it urges you on. It’s like the fish hook in your mouth pulling your home and you cannot put the book down till all is revealed. Victoria Blisse has a talent for this, her characters are always so full of life, they were their hearts on their sleves and she isn’t ashamed to let them do so and that gives her books a real depth, Joe might be rich and powerful but he has insecurities too and it’s the way they are embraced rather than glossed over that makes this a wonderful read.  Kevin Mitnik, Erotic Whispers


And just for you guys a little snippet of the action too. I spoil you, I do!


I love walking like this, so close to him. I love the way he rubs against me, the way I can feel his body heat. I love the feel of his arm as I grasp it and again I think of grasping hold of Joe and bracing myself as he plunges inside me with that throbbing cock.
Damn, I’m horny, so fucking horny I want to just push him up against the door and fuck him here on my doorstep.
‘Are you all right?’ Joe’s voice breaks into my daydream and I look up and blush.
‘Oh yes, sorry, I was just thinking.’ I duck my head down and look for my keys. Then he moves closer, his mouth beside to my ear.
‘Thinking what?’ I feel, as well as hear, his whisper. I look up from my search and move my head to the side. Our eyes meet and suddenly I am leaning in and placing a kiss upon his lips.
‘Nice,’ he whispers, ‘but I still want to know what you were thinking. I bet it was naughty.’
I blush once again and put the key in the door. Then his hand comes down on top of mine, his body just behind me, his mouth by my ear.
‘It was, wasn’t it? What were you thinking, Leanna, please tell me.’
I feel butterflies in my stomach. I am not sure if I’m scared or excited or embarrassed or even a mix of all three but I speak. Haltingly I stutter, ‘I was thinking about holding on to your arms as you slide your … your … yourself into me.’
His hand lifts from mine and I hear him softly moan. I finish turning the key and walk into my hallway. I am aware that Joe is still right behind me and he’s helping me as I shrug off my coat.
I can sense the thump, thump, thump of my heart echoing inside my head. My blood must be whizzing around at hyper speed as I feel all my extremities tingle, all from that moan, that tiny little moan of pleasure. I don’t care about my embarrassment now. I play that soft exhalation of air over and over again in my mind. Taking a breath, I turn round to face him.
‘Would you like a drink?’ I keep my voice level although I feel less than level inside.
‘Yeah, sure.’ Joe smiles at me, his cheeks flushed. From the cold, I wonder, or maybe the kiss?
‘OK, the living room is on your left,’ I call over my shoulder as I walk straight to my kitchen. ‘I’ll see you in there in a minute.’
I take my time as I put on the kettle, find the coffee granules and grab a mug. I’ve got to calm down, but oh, am I desperate for some action. What is it now? Well, over a year since I last had sex. No wonder I’m gagging for it. I’ve got to halt these rampaging hormones; I’m a respectable mother now, not a horny teenager.
Suddenly large hands are upon my hips and I feel breath on my ear. I jump a little, startled and horny once more. His lips brush against my ear lobe and I tilt my head, throwing my hazel curls to the side. The lips slip down and press against my throat. I gulp and they kiss my flesh again, harder this time. A moan escapes from betwixt my own parted lips.
‘Is that my coffee?’ Joe’s lips are no longer upon my throat and his hand has reached around and picked up his drink. Without waiting for a reply, he picks it up and strides off into the living room.
Left stunned, a spark of remembered conversation about teasing pops into my mind. We’d talked about flirting, anticipation and making the moment last. So that’s what he’s doing. I had told him how much I love to be teased. I told him I wanted to be turned on until I was a raging cacophony of lust and screaming for release. My cheeks redden. Joe knows all my wants and desires. I’ve told them all to him.
But equally as obvious: I know Joe. Two can play at his game!
You can read more of Joe and Leanna's fun and frolicks by picking up Naughty Rendezvous from Xcite, All Romance Ebooks, Kindle UK and Kindle US


2 comments:

Debby said...

Sounds like a book I need to buy. Thanks
debby236 at gmail dot com

June M. said...

This does sound good. Thanks for the excerpt.
manning_j2004 at yahoo dot com