Sunday, November 6, 2011

Thanks so much...

...for letting me join you today. I hope you enjoyed the excerpt for EDGE OF SURVIVAL. I write romantic suspense, but settings always play a huge role in my stories. 
My books are set in Montana...
 
In Scotland...

And in the remote Canadian wilderness...
QUESTION: What's your favorite setting for a romance? Is it different for a romantic suspense versus, say, a historical? 

EDGE OF SURVIVAL (November 2011 from Carina Press)

Foreword by Brenda Novak

Available for pre-order from Carina Press, Amazon.com, Amazon.co.uk and Barnes & Noble.
My heroine has diabetes and I'm donating 15% of my royalties to diabetes research.


Read an excerpt here

4 comments:

Debby said...

I am not sure I have a favorite setting. They all have appeal for different reasons. Setting in woods and swamps work well with suspense but then so does a city.
debby236 at gmail dot com

Fedora said...

Hi, Toni! I think I have a couple titles to catch up on! As for setting, I like a variety--sometimes I like to read about places I've been, to see how the author's captured the feel of that place. Other times, I love it when an author takes me some place new--when I get to armchair travel as well as enjoy the rest of the story!

f dot chen at comcast dot net

June M. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
June M. said...

I don't have a favorite setting. I like a variety of settings, I have read and loved stories in the US, South America, Canada, England, Scotland, Ireland, France, Italy, Greece, and soooo many more.
manning_j2004 at yahoo dot com