Sunday, November 6, 2011

Hello, Goddess Fish blog

Thanks so much for having me here at the Goddess Fish Blog. It seems especially appropriate as the heroine in my upcoming romantic suspense release, EDGE OF SURVIVAL, is a fish biologist! Dr. Cameran Young is feisty and smart. She's conducting a research study looking at fish migration in a remote northern part of Canada. That's the easy part. She has to deal with a hero who doesn't want to be a hero, and a bad guy who'll stop at nothing to keep his secrets, and a potentially deadly medical condition.
Cam's study is actually based on a project I did in the nineties up in Northern Labrador. I didn't fall in love with any ex-British SAS soldiers/turned helicopter pilots but I did encounter more than my fair share of bears.
***

Toni Anderson is a former Marine Biologist turned Romantic Suspense writer who now lives in the Canadian prairies with her husband and two children.  Her stories are set in the stunning locations where she’s been lucky enough to live and work—the blustery east coast of Scotland, the remote isolated mining communities of Northern Labrador, the rugged landscapes of the U.S. and Australia.

Check out her website for a list of current titles, her blog and Facebook Author Page for writing news and her personal Facebook page and Twitter for constant nonsensical chatter. She is also part of two wonderful group blogs—Not Your Usual Suspects and Just Romantic Suspense. Come introduce yourself.

7 comments:

Hales said...

What a fantastic premise! I love the cover and wish I had the know how to write Romantic Suspense!

I'm also featured here today :P

Toni Anderson said...

Hales, thank you! :)

Hales said...

You're welcome!

Debby said...

Ahh a fish biologist. Sounds like a great read,
debby236 at gmail dot com

Maria D. said...

Edge of Survival sounds really interesting! Looking forward to reading more about your book

junegirl63(at)gmail(dot)com

Toni Anderson said...

Thank you all! I'm having trouble commentating on blogger today. Argh! Sorry.

June M. said...

Wow, you have lived in some amazing places. I am sure that this greatly helps your writing.
manning_j2004 at yahoo dot com