Sunday, November 6, 2011

Thanks!

Thanks so much for being a part of this November release party with Firefighter Under the Mistletoe. A special thanks to Goddess Fish for hosting this event and allowing us to tell you all about our books!

I know Halloween was less than a week ago, so it's hard to get in the Christmas spirit when there are still pumpkins on the porch and candy to be eaten! But my kids are already working on their Christmas lists, and I'm wondering what I should write in this year's Christmas letter! I have a feeling December will be here before I know it!

If you'd like to know more about me and my books, you can find me in a few places on the Internet:

1) My website
2) My Facebook Book Page
3) Twitter

Be sure to leave a comment so you're entered in Goddess Fish's $10 Gift Card giveaway. If you like winning gift cards, I run a monthly giveaway on my blog. I also have other contests/giveaways going on this month to celebrate the release of Firefighter Under the Mistletoe! Check my website contest page here for more info.

I hope your holiday season is full of love, laughter and Christmas Magic!

Enjoy!
Melissa

3 comments:

Debby said...

Happy Holidays to you as ell. This year for us Halloween was a bust. Power lines were done and Halloween was postponed but then no kids were out at the later date.
debby236 at gmail dot com

Fedora said...

Thanks for the fun, Melissa! Will be looking forward to Firefighter Under the Mistletoe!

f dot chen at comcast dot net

June M. said...

Thanks so much for sharing about your books.
manning_j2004 at yahoo dot com