Sunday, November 6, 2011

How about some fun trivia?


How about some fun Trivia?

I thought instead of doing the normal blog posts that you might enjoy doing a little trivia.  I know that I love to read all the posts and would really like to comment on them all, but sometimes I find it hard to think of anything to say.  I hope this makes it easier for you to get your name in on the drawing for the Amazon gift card that is being given away today by Goddess Fish, plus I will be awarding some cool gifts to random commenters throughout the day on all of my posts.  Pick one question to answer. I’ll let you know if you’re right, and the questions that go unanswered I will reveal at the end of the day.  Enjoy!
      1.)  How much time does the average person spend kissing in a lifetime?
      2.)  How many calories does the average person burn during sex?
      3.)  What is the longest word in the English alphabet that requires only the left hand to type it?
      4.)  What is the most popular method for burning calories and lowering blood pressure?
      5.)  It occurs one in a minute, twice in a week, and once in a year, what is it?


Don’t forget to only answer one question so that a few other people can get in on the fun as well.

Charity Parkerson


2 comments:

Debby said...

3.stewardesses I think is the longest word.
5. the letter e
debby236 at gmail dot com

Charity Parkerson said...

Very good Debby!