Sunday, November 6, 2011

Excerpt 2 My Lieutenant BLMorticia

Hi again.


BL here with the last post of the night from the wicked gal.


Its an excerpt from My Lieutenant again, my Silver Star. Watch for me out there since I have more yummies coming later on this month.


Check out my other posts as well.


Have a great one!


Now available at Amazon,ARE and Bookstrand


See Excerpt One Here


Once we made it to the Hot Plate diner, Bryant and I sat across from one another in a small booth towards the back. On the way, we talked about me, my paintings and my taste in music. We’d figured out both of us liked a little of everything which was great.

Now with our menus over our faces, we were completely silent. Seemingly, Bryant didn’t want to talk much since we were about to eat. This couldn’t go on, even if he was only interested in breakfast. I had to at least attempt to make friendly conversation.

“So, this place,” I started after putting the menu down on the table. I drummed my fingers on the wood. “You come here a lot? The food looks delicious.”

The waitress came over, filling both our cups with coffee.

“Yep, I love it. It reminds me of an old time restaurant like back in the sixties or seventies.” Bryant picked up some cream, pouring it in his beverage. I noticed he’d taken about four within the span of two minutes.


He put the mug to his lips. “Nope, I like a lotta cream,” he smirked, sipping the hot drink while his brown eyes were still fixated on me.


I grinned, raising an eyebrow.

Did he just flirt with me?

I cleared my throat, adjusting myself on the cushion. My trousers felt more than uncomfortable. We locked eyes again. “I see, well, I happen to like mine a bit darker.”

Bryant leaned forward, licking his lips. The sight made my dick twitch. I reached under the table, tugging at my pants.

“Like caramel,” he asked, giving me a wink.

I slurped a little, nodding my head in agreement. “Yes, light. Right in the middle.”

He was teasing me and I liked it.

What the fuck?

Didn’t he turn the Here channel off in favor of Law & Order? Time to find out the truth. “Um, Bryant…”

“Yes?” Bryant leaned in closer.

“I wanted to ask you…” I tried to collect my thoughts.

“Yes…” he nodded, taking another drink. “Yes, I do like what I see. Yes, I am attracted to you and I would’ve turned my head if it were anyone else but…knowing it was your place, I had to step in.” He continued to drink out his cup of Joe.

My eyes widened, not believing he was openly confessing that he liked me.  “I…” I stammered.

“Listen, Nathan. I’ve only been in the building about two weeks and ever since I saw you, I wanted to get to know you better. I’m a little shy. I didn’t wanna just come out and say it.”

“Okay, well, then… I guess that answers my questions…sort of.” I grinned again, still dumbfounded by what I’d heard. This hot man, who seemed to be so straight, said he wanted to get to know me.


Bryant broke our gaze a moment as he chuckled. “Look, I’m sorry for being so forward, it’s just…well…it’s been hard being so secretive the whole time, you know? Now that I’m getting the chance, I don’t wanna hold back.”

Interrupting our conversation, the waitress came back with our food, placing it on the table. I really wanted to hear what else he had to say, especially that sentence about being secretive. What the hell did that mean? I guess I’d find out after we’d had breakfast but at least I knew I was way off base about Bryant’s feelings. That made me very happy.


BL is currently a published writer with Rebel Ink and Naughty Nights Press. Her first two novellas, My Lieutenant and Something Fresh Served Hot will be due out in November. She writes bi weekly for Erotic Diaries with Rawiya and a column twice a month on Blak Rayne Books.

4 comments:

Debby said...

I really have to read this one. Thanks for the excerpt
debby236 at gmail dot com

S.Lira said...

Thanks Debby!

June M. said...

This story was already on my wishlist. I can't wait to read it.
manning_j2004 at yahoo dot com

S.Lira said...

TY June for the lovely comments

Im humbled