Sunday, January 6, 2013

Lost In The Jungle

To celebrate the Jauary 15, 2013 release of my latest book  
FATAL INTENT - I'm holding the Lost In the Jungle Contest!  But first a bit about FATAL INTENT:
 (When a scientific expedition into the Borneo jungle goes horribly wrong, Garrett turns to the one man who may help them and in the jungle's torrid heat they find unexpected solace in each others arms.  But faced with death and betrayal, in a battle of wits that puts lives on the edge, can anyone be trusted?










The LOST IN THE JUNGLE Contest

Enter to win two DVD's:
The vintage movie - East of Borneo
and
The premiere season of Survivor - Survivor Borneo

Check out the details on my website(www.ryshiakennie.com) or  by clicking here and go directly to:  LOST IN THE JUNGLE

I'm a sucker for vintage movies - and you...what's your favourite vintage movie? 

Ryshia
www.ryshiakennie.com

2 comments:

Debby said...

I am not sure if I ever saw Lost in Borneo. It sounds good.
debby236 at gmail dot com

Ryshia Kennie said...

It's a funky little movie as only the vintage movies can be.