Sunday, September 8, 2013

Let's get to know each other shall we.


I would like to get to know you all better.Share five fun facts about yourself. Please play along with me. My answers are posted below.


I like dipping potato chips in chocolate.
I signed up for this intensive workout program just so I could look at the really hot trainer who runs it. The muscle spasms, leg cramps and screams of agony every time I lift my arms are so worth it.
I wear flannel Pjs in 90 degree weather and complain about how hot I am.
I’ve cooked my way through The Art of French Cooking twice.
I have a 102 pairs of high heels.


Find out the what fun facts Ann and Joe share.



http://www.amazon.com/Bed-With-Mr-Perfect-ebook/dp/B00F0SDBLC/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1378515733&sr=8-6&keywords=Heidi+Lynn+Anderson





No comments: