Sunday, September 8, 2013

A Few of My Favorite Things

Ever wonder what some of your favorite author's favorite things are? Well, here's a quick list of some of my faves!

Favorite recent movie: Red 2. If you haven't seen it yet, run! Seriously, run to the movie theater and see it. Such a great cast and so funny. Also has action and romance. What more could you want?

Favorite funny character in a book: Addison Holmes of Liliana Hart's Whiskey Rebellion series. This character just cracks me up.

Favorite easy meal to cook for my family (I'm not really great in the kitchen): Chicken in pasta sauce. Super easy to make. You just take chicken breasts and put them in a saute pan with some pasta sauce and simmer it. Keep rotating the chicken as it cooks and it stays super moist and is really yummy. Serve over pasta or couscous.

Favorite way to get exercise: Go for a speed walk after it cools off at night.

Favorite thing about being an author: Hearing from fans. I can't get enough of you guys! Email or Facebook or twitter. Any connection with my fans is a great feeling.

Alright, that's my list for now! Check out my new book, Negotiation Tactics, a contemporary romance. It's getting five star reviews on Amazon and is only @2.99. What a great deal!

http://www.amazon.com/Negotiation-Tactics-Capital-Contemporary-ebook/product-reviews/B00F100AT0/ref=dp_top_cm_cr_acr_txt?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1

No comments: