Sunday, January 8, 2012

Sunday Greetings!

Good morning everyone!!

I’m Elyzabeth M. VaLey erotic romance author reporting in to blog with you guys on this fine Sunday morning! It’s currently 1:30pm in Spain and I’m starving but I’m feeling way too lazy to go make myself some lunch. (Some of you might think it’s late to be having lunch, but the norm in Spain is to have lunch at 3pm and dinner at 10pm.)

Anyhow, leaving the food issue aside, how are you guys coping with the Christmas blues? Do you get them? In Spain, holidays officially ended on Friday, Epiphany day. Since yesterday, things are, in a way, back to normal. For me, the routine will begin again on Monday. It’s back to University and coming up exams. Ugh.

Anyhow, to help you beat those Christmas blues (or if you don’t have any to simply make your day a little brighter) I’m giving away a copy of my Christmas novella “The Uncertain List”. All you have to do is leave a comment, your email and I’ll post the name of the winner tomorrow at my blog.

Tristan's job is to investigate those people on Santa's Uncertain List and determine whether they're truly Naughty or Nice. His last mission of the year is Amy, a sweet girl with a kinky streak that will make his job harder than expected.

Ok, my stomach is starting to sound like an evil dinosaur. ‘Gonna have some lunch. I’ll be back in a bit with an excerpt. By the way, since I can’t stop thinking about food, What’s your favorite food? I eat pretty much anything, but there is nothing like a good plate of spaghetti!

http://www.facebook.com/ElyzabethMVaLey
https://twitter.com/#!/ElyzabethVaLey
http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/4515587.Elyzabeth_M_VaLey
Font size
Bold Italic
Text Color
Link

No comments: