Sunday, August 7, 2011

LOVE ME TWICE - Release Party!



Hi! It's so nice to meet you! I'm Roz Lee, and I write contemporary erotic romance. Whew! Glad the confession is out of the way!

It seems like just the other day I was nervously pitching my idea for a series of books about an erotic themed cruise ship. I’d written the first book, THE LUST BOAT, and had a good start on the second one, SHOW ME THE ROPES. And now, here I am at the Goddess Fish Party Pavilion, celebrating the release of LOVE ME TWICE, the third book in the Lothario series.

So, how you ask, does one come up with an idea like the Lothario, the most notorious cruise ship to ever sail the Caribbean?

I can’t believe I’m telling you this…I dreamed it up while on a cruise with my family! Yep, there we were, hubby, me and our two grown daughters watching one of those variety shows where the costumes are over the top - probably because the performances aren’t - and my mind wandered. (Always a dangerous thing.) I began to wonder what it would be like if all the crew wore skimpy, revealing costumes. Pretty soon, I had the rough hull of my cruise ship, and was well on the way to shoving it out of dry dock. I spent the rest of our cruise looking at everything with a new purpose in mind. When I got back home to my computer, I shelved the manuscript I’d been working on for months, and began a new one.

I invite you to grab a fruity drink, preferably with a paper umbrella, kick back in a deck chair, and set sail on a cruise you’ll never forget!

Blurb - LOVE ME TWICE

Sean Callahan came aboard the Lothario to do his brother Ryan a favor, and ended up the man in charge when both Ryan and Richard left the ship with the women they love. The last thing he needs is a complication, and Celeste is definitely a complication. Once upon a time Celeste had been part of his team as well as his lover, but after a disaster of a mission, and the realization that the other member of his team, Drew was in love with her too, she'd disappeared. Now she’s back, and it’s high time she choose.

Some women have all the luck. Celeste just isn't one of them. All the luck she seems to have is the bad kind. How else can you explain ending up on a ship with the two men she's tried to forget for the last five years? Even worse, not a thing has changed. She still loves them both. Leaving them behind only postponed the decision she knows she has to make, and they aren’t helping any. In fact, they’re both doing everything they can to convince her to choose them. But, Celeste isn’t choosing anyone until she understands how their ménage a trios turned into a ménage gone wrong.

Next up - the book trailer for LOVE ME TWICE! Check back in a few!

Learn more about the Lothario series at my website – www.rozlee.net

LOVE ME TWICE – Available Here

2 comments:

Jen B. said...

I have been walking around humming The Love Boat theme song all day long! Thanks!
jepebATverizonDOTnet

Maria D. said...

Sounds like a fun series to read. Thanks for the blurb

junegirl63(at)gmail(dot)com