Sunday, August 5, 2012

Dust of My Wings is Here! Yay!



I'm so excited about this y'all. Dust of My Wings is here, meaning I get to share with you my new world! Yay!!


I hope you guys get a chance to read it and start off this new series with me!



Dust of My Wings 

           Humans aren’t as alone as they choose to believe. Every human possesses a trait of supernatural that lays dormant within their genetic make-up. Centuries of diluting and breeding have allowed humans to think they are alone and untouched by magic. But what happens when something changes?
Neat freak lab tech, Lily Banner lives her life as any ordinary human. She’s dedicated to her work and loves to hang out with her friends at Dante’s Circle, their local bar. When she discovers a strange blue dust at work she meets a handsome stranger holding secrets – and maybe her heart. But after a close call with a thunderstorm, she may not be as ordinary as she thinks.
Shade Griffin is a warrior angel sent to Earth to protect the supernaturals’ secrets. One problem, he can’t stop leaving dust in odd places around town. Now he has to find every ounce of his dust and keep the presence of the supernatural a secret. But after a close encounter with a sexy lab tech and a lightning quick connection, his millennia old loyalties may shift and he could lose more than just his wings in the chaos.
Warning: Contains a sexy angel with a choice to make and a green-eyed lab tech who dreams of a dark-winged stranger. Oh yeah, and a shocking spark that's sure to leave them begging for more.


Find it On:

Amazon Barnes&Noble ARe  Kobo

Reviews for Dust of My Wings

“Reading this book was like watching an incredible new movie. Better than watching a movie, in fact. Each page turn brings humor, passionate characters (and some characters that aren’t so passionate, for sure!) and leaves the reader with a satisfaction beyond words. Five Books does not come close to doing this book justice. From werewolves to angels, Ryan knows what her readers want and just how to deliver it! I am highly anxious to read more of Dante’s Circle books, especially Ambrose’s story! Now that’s another sexy angel for another review…….oh and did I mention I adore the cover on this book? (Why are you still sitting there? Go grab a copy now!

- 5/5 Books Reviews by Molly

“I have read other Carrie Ann Ryan books and she always manages to transport me to a world of love,magic and a twist that I never see coming but in the end always love ! The characters were so powerful that they had be shouting out loud at the book wanting to jump in and give me a piece of my mind…Absolutely brilliant read and the perfect magical snuggle up for any day!”

- 5/5 Stars Bitten by Love Book Reviews



“This is the first book in Carrie Ann Ryan’s Dante’s Circle series and all I can say is its one hell of a beginning…As far as first books go, this was fantastic. The sparks between some of the secondary characters comes through every page. I, for one, will definitely be following the series to see what happens to the seven.”

- 4/5 Cocktails by Cocktails and Books



“WOW, what a start! The story is well written and the characters come to life as you read them, a rare treat, sadly. This is a love story, a mystery, an action story that combines love, loss, passion, pain, and hope. “

- 4.5 Drops House of Millar

Dust of My Wings introduces an ever expanding group of supernaturals and I can’t wait to see what happens next to this amazing group of people. The possibilities are endless. Suspense, intrigue, friendship, humor and love, within a crazy group of humans and “supers” what could be better?”

- 4 hears Sizzling Hot Book Reviews

“I loved the cast of characters that Carrie creates and am looking forward to more books to learn more about them…I enjoyed this book. I enjoyed the world that Carrie created and am looking forward to more books in this series.”

- 4 Stars Books-n-Kisses

“Take one incredibly gorgeous angel, stir in one human woman with expressive emerald-green eyes and curves to die for and you have the recipe for a very hot explosion. Carrie Ann Ryan has written a wonderful love story of a gorgeous Warrior Angel named Shade and Lily, a young woman who has no idea of her abilities, true worth, and how others truly see her. Carrie Ann takes us on an amazing journey through their lives as they experience adventure, heartache, discovery, surprises, character growth, loyal friendships, power hungry angels, and a love that will outlast eternity. “

- 5 Stars Pam’s Reviews

“Carrie Ann Ryan has woven a tale of the supernatural that is spellbinding and one that I could not put down! Fabulous beginning to this series. I cannot wait for more.”

- 5 Stars Barbara Brant

“Carrie Ann has done it again. She has managed to get me hooked on yet another series of hers.”

- 5 Stars Tonya

“The story was very well written and has action galore. The love story is touching and you are really rooting for the two to get together. A great start to a new series. I am really looking forward to see what is in store for Ambrose. Awesome start to what will be a great series.”

- 5 stars Julies Reviews

“Cute,sexy, and funny!”

- 5 stars Kate White

“The story was faced paced and sexy.”

- 4 Stars SexxyBlogger

“Fantastic introduction to new paranormal series by Carrie Ann Ryan! Ryan has left us begging for the sequel! Prepare to become a Carrie Ann Ryan addict ) “

- 5 stars Krystal Shannon


1 comment:

Debby said...

I enjoy that thought of all of us having some dormant supernatural abilities. Intriguing idea. Great premise
debby236 at gmail dot com