Sunday, August 5, 2012

Blood Betrayed's Goddess Fish Book Tour

I hope you've enjoyed finding out a little bit more about the Sons of Navarus series and Blood Betrayed. Look for the book tour for Blood Betrayed beginning tomorrow and running through August 17.  I'll be talking about the book, writing, and all sorts of fun things and giving away cool Sons of Navarus swag at each stop.





August 6:  Guilty Indulgence
August 6:  STOP 2  Journey with Books
August 7:  Erotica For All
August 8:  All I want and more
August 9:  The Muse
August 10:  Wicked Readings By Tawania
August 13:  Ramblings From This Chick
August 14:  Melissa Keir's Blog
August 15:  Bookin' It Reviews
August 16:  Hesperia Loves Books
August 17:  Novel Reflections


And like the Sons Facebook page for more information about upcoming books, such as Blood Spirit, Book #3 in the series, coming this September 17! Fans of the Sons' page also can find interviews with the characters and giveaways exclusive to the page. Visit https://www.facebook.com/SonsOfNavarusSeries

Thanks to the wonderful women at Goddess Fish for letting me share with you today!

1 comment:

Catherine Lee said...

I love the Goddess Fish Tours. There are always great giveaways and I'm always discovering terrific new (to me) authors and books.
catherinelee100 at gmail dot com