Sunday, August 5, 2012

Are You a Twitter Addict?

Hi, my name is Robyn, and I am hopelessly addicted to Twitter. I might be more addicted to Twitter than I am to coffee, and that’s saying something. It allows me to keep track of news, gossip, see pictures of my itty bitty niece and nephew, and complain about what my cats have destroyed today.

When it’s not being a distraction from writing, Twitter is a great resource for authors. I get instant feedback from my readers, and I can update them on book signings, release dates, and giveaways. I can share in the writing-related drama of my fellow authors, and find tips and articles on everything from craft to promotion. During National Novel Writing Month (the most wonderful time of the writing year), @NaNoWordSprints hosts sprints at all hours to urge authors on to NaNo victory.

For the next two weeks I’ll be tweeting about each stop on my Nightfall book tour, so that would be a good place to find out where I’ll be so you can comment to win that Amazon gift card. ;)

Any other Twitter addicts out there? Who are your favorite people to follow?

Website: http://robynbachar.com
Twitter: @RobynBachar
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/robyn.bachar

1 comment:

Catherine Lee said...

I am on Twitter but I'm not an addict. If I get around to tweeting, it's usually about where I had lunch!
@capefearlibn

catherinelee100 at gmail dot com