Sunday, July 7, 2013

STAR ATTRACTION - Third Excerpt [Adult Content]

He wore my dressing gown, which, fortunately for him, was a powder blue affair. I straightened as he walked into the room. His expression was mild, his mouth a serious line. I tilted my head. He gave a slow blink, then loosened the belt and shucked the gown off his shoulders. As it pooled around his feet, his whole body blurred, like a TV losing its signal. Then he came back into focus.

I didn’t scream. There was no need to, as he was beautiful.

His head lost its hair, even the eyebrows, but the eyes and lips stayed the same. His nose was flatter, the nostrils wide and flaring, and his ears sank into the larger skull. But what entranced me was the patination of his golden skin. A crosshatch of brown lines began on the sides of his neck and ran down both arms to the wrists. His chest bore another patch, which then divided to circle his navel. The lines were darker over his thighs, then faded mid-shin. It gave the effect of scales and made my fingers itch to investigate their texture.

“May I?”

He nodded with a quick half-smile.

I stepped up to him and ran my fingers over his chest. His skin was raised in tiny bumps, not rough but very different from human flesh. It wasn’t unpleasant, though. A ripple ran through me at the thought of how it would feel rubbing against my own.

My hands slid over his flat stomach and my eyes followed. They settled on his arching erection. His cock was a deeper gold. It lacked a foreskin, and the head was more bulbous than a man’s and longer, taking up a full third of his rather impressive length.

Casting him a catty glance up through my eyelashes, I wrapped my hand around it and murmured, “How interesting.” His wary expression split into a grin. “You think so?”

“Yeah, I really do.” The condom problem nagged at me.

“Um, I don’t have any protection.”

“Ascellans don’t carry STDs. And we have to make a conscious decision to impregnate our females.” Surprise arched my eyebrows. 
“Really? That’s...handy.” He grinned wider. “Isn’t it?

“So we can...” My gaze shifted to the bed. Raul gathered me into his arms and nuzzled at my neck.

“We can if I remain in this form. As a human...well, like I said before, the change is complete.” I thought about the shifter films I’d seen, where werewolves would rip through the human body. “Does it hurt?”

“No.” He kissed my temple. “Not at all, so don’t worry about that.”

“Okay. But if you’re giving out kisses...” I turned my head and he slanted his mouth over mine.

His tongue was cool and smooth. It snaked along my teeth and swirled around my own tongue. It was utterly alien but all I could think was how it would feel against my clit. Or better yet, deep inside my cunt. I broke our kiss with a hungry groan.

He smirked. “Bed?”

“Bed,” I agreed, and grabbed his hand to lead him there.

Observatory tour guide Megan Shaw has always had stars in her eyes, so when she all but runs down the otherworldly Raul, she barely blinks. It doesn’t hurt that Raul is hot – whether in his human form or his natural one – and that there’s an immediate mutual attraction.

But Raul is on the run from his alien overlords and soon Megan finds herself fighting against a foothold situation with nothing more than a couple of cattle prods and Muse for soundtrack.

However Earth is not the only planet at risk and with his species desperate to escape generations of oppression, will Raul’s loyalties shift as easily as his physical appearance?

No comments: