Sunday, December 2, 2012

#1 on the Goodreads 'New Authors to Read' List

I have awesome readers. Thank you for voting for me and your crazy support. I'm honored!

Goodreads New Authors to Read Listopia List link.


He came back to upstate New York to be a better father to his nephews, not fall in love and solve a murder...


Amazon/Kindle buy link.

Barnes and Noble/Nook buy link.

R.T. Wolfe website link.


Black Creek Burning is also creeping its way up the Best Romantic Suspense list. #41 out of nearly 1,000 books. As a new author, I'm incredibly humbled to see my book next to such amazing authors such as Nora Roberts and James Patterson. Pinch me!




2 comments:

Debby said...

Congrats on moving up the list.
debby236 at gmail dot com

RT Wolfe said...

Thank you, Debby. I'm at #38 not that I check every dang day or anything! LOL
-R.T.