Sunday, July 10, 2011

Reviews of Chase and Seduction by Randi Alexander



I’ve been wonderfully gifted with amazing reviews of my book. Here are samples of a few, with links to the review site if you’d like to read the entire review.


5 HEARTS From The Romance Studio I finished this book a couple of days ago and its still roaming around in my head. It’s one of the better books that I have read in a while. The plot, pacing, characterizations and the little twists and turns make this book a keeper on the shelf. I look forward to more of Ms. Alexander’s work. Great job and you have a fan for life.

5 HEARTS from Sizzling Hot Book Reviews Chase and Seduction is a full character story that has lots of hot, sexy scenes that keeps us revved up. No road is ever smooth, but some bumps along the way make for a better journey in the end. And this is a great ending.

4 ½ STARS from Sensual Reads The chemistry between the two is undeniable and sizzling. Readers will fall in love with Chase whose charismatic personality lights up each page, Reno is sweet on the surface but a hellcat underneath. Very fun to read.

4 CHERRIES from Whipped Cream In Chase and Seduction, Randi Alexander quickly seizes her readers’ attention with Chase and Reno’s sizzling sexual chemistry. Their resulting sex is extremely hot and erotic. But it is their romance that truly captures the heart.

I'm so happy with all the positive reviews I've received. I love getting feedback on my writing. If you've read Chase and Seduction, I'd love to hear your thoughs, also.

Thanks,

No comments: