Sunday, July 10, 2011

The Perfect Career for a Gay Man

What is the PERFECT career for a gay man?
Michael Mandrake

Greetings folks!

By no means is this a slander nor do I claim to know it all, it’s my attempt at good humor. 

BLMorticia, the Triad Wicked Girl knows all about that so forgive me as I take on her persona at the moment to bring some fun to this guest blog.


1.      Massage Therapist – Ooh. This would be perfect because you get to touch other men and they won’t think you’re groping them because you’ll get paid for it. Extra points if you’re a therapist at a mens club!



2.      Doctor – Same thing applies here. Yes, it might take some time to get all the education required but you get to see some hot men naked and even fulfill those few female fantasies as well. Keep yourself under control though. You don’t want to get sued.


3.     Photographer – You're an artist and get to take pictures of some of the most beautiful men in the world like my favorite, Kevin Slack or the man behind Vish Studio which supplied this lovely man above for me and the whole world to enjoy. Is he not stunning?
(Bought license to this one. Please don’t copy. Just Ogle)


4.      Police Officer – You get to show your manly side. It is a dangerous job and the police academy is no joke but you don’t get to handcuff a man and erm, pin him against a car or a wall if you catch him doing wrong in an alley!
5.      Writer - *grins* You get to write sexy stories about the men you admire and not feel ashamed when you talk about their body parts, what they do to you, ahem, the other character in a sex scene, and you get to use your imagination. Nothing wrong with that right? *laughs* also see the lovely man up above.

I’m sure there are more that would be great careers but because I wanted to share my new book and excerpt with you, we’ll leave it at 5. In my new book, A Second Chance from XOXO publishing, it actually is a bit bittersweet but my characters, Farris and Daniel make it fun along the way and since they want more story, there will be more from them in the new future.

The book will be out this week, most likely on the 15th.

Here is a blurb and excerpt.


BuylinkWill also be released at Bookstrand, ARe, Amazon, 9Clouds, and Omnilit


BLURB:

Hesitant to begin a relationship with someone new, two police officers who have lost their partners in the line of duty try to deal with their obvious attraction to one another. Will one of them accept the other’s proposition to start over or remain alone because of their places on the police force?

PG EXCERPT:

While we continued to chat, I noticed DeClerc in my peripheral. I couldn’t help but stare at him. I moistened my lips, biting the bottom as he came closer.

Damn…

“Um, hello…” I looked past the chief to take a long gander at Daniel. I stood up, extending my hand. “I’m Farris Beason.”

He accepted. “Daniel Declerc. Nice to meet you.” The handshake was firm, his hands soft like a female.

Don chuckled, “See Beason, if you would’ve been in the right frame of mind you could’ve joined Daniel today.”

While we exchanged smiles, I gawked at the pretty face in front of me. Daniel was even more gorgeous up close. The only distraction was the defect on his finger. Who was lucky enough to call him theirs? I had to find out.

“Pity,” Daniel said with a grin. “Maybe when you’ve recovered from your wild night?” He cocked an eyebrow.

I laughed, “Yeah, um…maybe…”

We’d broken our hand gestures but not our gaze. Maybe he did play for my team, but the question remained, who was he married to?

Hope you enjoyed my post. I would be honored if you'd leave a comment! Please visit It's Raining Men on Monday's when I present the manlove every Monday for your enjoyment!

No comments: