Sunday, July 10, 2011

Chase and Seduction by Randi Alexander

Hi - I'm excited to be here today! I'm Randi Alexander and I write erotic romances. My new release, Chase and Seduction, is in the Cowboy Kink line of The Wild Rose Press' Wilder Roses catalog.


Here's the book's blurb: Country music superstar/actor Chase Tanner has yet to be denied anything–and he’s never wanted anything or anyone more than gorgeous screenplay writer Reno Linden. So when the film they are working on is finally finished, Chase decides to turn up the volume on seducing Reno.

Reno Linden lived a quiet, rural life until she was thrust into the Hollywood scene when her book was adapted to film. Chase Tanner is larger than life, sinfully sexy and hell-bent on getting her into bed. Skittish after a failed wedding engagement, Reno risks the plunge into Chase’s arms, and is surprised that her good girl self can keep up with bad boy Chase.

Though Chase returns to his cowboy roots often, and Reno cherishes the time spent with him on his ranch, the two find their careers pulling them in different directions. Will their attraction survive the glitz and stress of fame?


I'll be here at Goddess Fish Party Pavilion all day and I'll be happy to answer any questions or just chat about the book or about writing.

I have some PG and spicy excerpts to share with you, and little bit of fun trivia about the book that I'll share with you. So stop by during the day and say 'Howdy!'

Randi
RandiAlexander.com
WildAndWickedCowboysBlog
Chase and Seduction is available at
The Wild Rose Press Wilder Catalog

No comments: