Sunday, December 8, 2013

MY FIRST ENGLISH EDITION

"A Shadow on Merrimack River" is my first English edition. My books have had success here in Italy and I would like to create English editions for all of them, but it will take time. My first book was "Nessun segno sulla neve" (Transl. "No Footprints in the snow") it has won an important National Literary Award called Circe and was presented in the main books fair today. During summer 2012 it was presented in St. Angel Castle gardens.  The books I wrote next were "Il Bimbo di Rachele" (Transl. "Rachel's child") and "Un'Ombra sul Fiume Merrimack" which is now "A Shadow on Merrimack River". They were presented in Tv and radio broadcasts. My peculiarity is to write involving thrillers, full of suspense, set in particular contemporary historical and social periods. If you want to know something more about me, just enter the next link http://www.danielaalibrandi.joomlafree.it  or my public page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Daniela-Alibrandi-Autore/108488582556510 I wait for you!!!

4 comments:

ELF said...

Congrats on expanding your audience and good luck with your releases!

Catherine Lee said...

How interesting! Do you live in Italy? Are you Italian or an American expat living in Italy?
catherinelee100 at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

Thanks for good wishing! I'm Italian and I live in Italy now. I've had the experience of living in United States and never forgot N.H. I was born in Rome, and in these last years I moved into a little ancient town north of Rome, which lays on the coast, near a midioeval castle on the Mediterranean sea. From my windows I can see the Castle and the many sunny sunsets on the bay. My literaryinspirations come from this amzing landscape!

Catherine Lee said...

My gosh...That sounds so beautiful!