Sunday, December 8, 2013

Hello from Daniela Alibrandi!

Well, happy to be here! I'm an Italian writer, I published four books and many short stories and won several literary awards.

Tonight I'm very excited because tomorrow my first book "Nessun segno sulla neve"(trnsl. "No Footprints in the snow", published in 2010  and winner of the National Literary award CIRCE, will be presented in Rome's Books Fair, the so called PiĆ¹libripiĆ¹liberi (transl. Morebooksemorefree). This is the main Italian book fair, that will take place in the Palace of Congress in Rome.There will be journalists and personalities of the literary field.

I'll be interviewed from 11.00 to 12.00 a.m. and you can imagine how I feel. But I'm also here with you because I'm an author touring in this month with the english edition of my last book "A Shadow on Merrimack River".

Tomorrow, when I'll be back from the Fair I'll post something about the touring book. Now I've got to go and prepare myself for tomorrow and, if you wake up early, please, think about me!  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Daniela-Alibrandi-Autore/108488582556510

No comments: